My Greencard

Need a replacement card?


You can report your card as lost or stolen in in one of the following ways:

  1. by logging into your online Greencard account on the My Greencard page; or
  2. in person at a Metro Depot Office or Metro Shop; or
  3. by calling the Metro Information Hotline on 13 22 01 (credit card transaction required); or 
  4. by completing a Greencard Replacement Form and returning it to Metro either in person or by mailing the completed form to Metro Greencard, PO Box 61, Moonah, 7009

Once reported, your card will blocked from further use, securing your remaining travel credit. Until your replacement card is received, your online account will be disabled. You can re-activate your online account once you receive your replacement card by clicking on box 2 on the My Greencard page.

A $5 replacement fee will apply when you order your replacement card.

Once a replacement card has been ordered, the remaining travel credit and/or travel pass entitlements will be added on to the new card. You will receive your replacement card in the mail within 10 business days of ordering it.

For further details about faulty Greencard replacements call the Customer Service Hotline on 13 22 01 or email the Greencard Team